Friday, September 28, 2007

DV #5



Weaver bird nest



Baby Tortoise found on a bush walk
(It's sooo tiny)













Close up (Ahem I sure hope you took this with a zoom lens. Bit close for me if you didn't LOL)


Curious baby (They really do have such cute faces.)




Leopard with kill





And a screen saver (What I wouldn't give to see this for myself)

.

Images courtesy of Kebab

.


There are so many super sightings at the moment. I shall send you some more when the season at Pete's Pond has finished and we may be getting withdrawal symptoms!
Regards,

and thanks,

kebab

.
How right you are about the Super Sightings. I tend to open up cams and then try to post. Yea right. Too busy watching and snapping. Gotta force myself to post first then open cams. Not easy.
.
Looking forward to our next 'trip'
SAFE TRAVELS EVERYONE

No comments: