Thursday, August 28, 2008

NATIONAL ZOO VISIT ~ PART II

I have another batch of shots from the Zoo trip. Going through them, I didn't realize that I had taken so many pictures! Judging from the volume, there will be more than two installments, I guarantee! So, here is the next series, with captions:







Ellie eye. You know how I am with my ellies - I don't like showing them penned up or behind fences, so I took a picture of the most expressive part of my friend...






Lion-maned Golden Tamarinds. It's hard to tell in this shot, but they are about the size of a fox terrier - and twice as fast! (I love their coloring - gorgeous)


Meerkats.



My favorite little creature!




A Meerkat photo op!





What a face!

(I was thinkin that very same thing LOL)






An "orang" on the "high-wire"!






A young male silverback- gorgeous!


Up close, and pensive...













A different species of zeb from the ones on the Drives.


So that's it for Chapter 2! Hope everything fits! ~

DaveKay


Images courtesy of DaveKay





Once again your talent shows through loud and clear. These are just awesome shots. Thank you for sharing them with all of us. Looking forward to part III.


Looking forward to out next 'trip'

SAFE TRAVELS EVERYONE

No comments: