Monday, January 21, 2008

TRIP CLOSE BY

Hi, again!

I just finished editing some of my stuff from Wilkins Lake over in Jim Barnett Park. We live just across the street from this lake, and I've only been over there twice! Believe me, after seeing all the different breeds of waterfowl that stop by there, I'm definitely a frequent visitor now! I'm aiming for some nice goose and swan close-ups like our friend Finny gets! We both have the same model camera - there's an outside chance I could pull it off! LOL
Anyway, I thought I would share these with you, and hope there are many more! So, Wilkins Lake is where I'VE been lately!

more later! ~ DaveKay
.
Link ~ http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff270/wolfkas/drives08/lately/?action=view&current=17f39560.pbw
.
Images courtesy of DaveKay
.
DaveKay I'm sure you'll turn out some wonderful shots.
.
Looking forward to our next 'trip'
SAFE TRAVELS EVERYONE

No comments: